Tuesday, February 1, 2011

all about jas``

Hey everybody,

I have been looking forward to coming to school all vacation, yet every time im ready for a aproductive day. it snows! I'm Jasmine Scott. its my fourth year here at RIC. I'm a Elementary major with a concentration in History. I am 21 years old and engaged. I come from a very large family( i have over 400 cousins) but love every moment of it. When I'm not at RIC I'm usually the busiest. I have 3 jobs, one of them is on campus(Unity Center) I work at a nursing home and at McDonalds. I also love to clean, cook, dance, and just hang with friends. I can't wait to meet everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your engagement. Wow 400 cousins? I can't even imagine that...reunions must be fun! Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. and yea most are from my dad's side. but some i have still yet to meet. and believe me its a field day when we all get together lol :)

    ReplyDelete